If you want different results, do the things differently
- Football First’s mission is to teach and develop all the skills that a player needs to play at the highest level.
- We implement our exclusive Football First Global Improvement System.
- This is a 360º Methodology which has been carefully designed by Con Boutsianis.
- After he finished his professional career, Con developed his own Coaching and Player Development Methodology.
- It took 17 years of scientific research in bio-mechanics, psychology and the science of ball movement to produce this System.
Football First’s Global Improvement System
Separated into two divisions with three different levels in each division, our Global Improvement System is designed to help teams and individuals at every skill level.
Clubs & Groups
- Any individual who wants to be a successful professional football player.
- Clubs and National Teams who want to improve their player skills and achieve the best results in competitions.
- Corporate Team Building, employee wellbeing and performance.
Ex-International Football Player, Team Coach and Player Development Specialist for the last 17 years.
Acclaimed as “The Best Free Kick Specialist in Australian Football history”.
Con has used his scientific knowledge of biomechanics, psychology and ball movement to produce the best methodology for players to reach the highest standard in International Football.
My close association with top coaching and sports science staff in other sports has helped me to identify the best uses of biomechanical theory and practice to enhance player development. By understanding the raw instinct possessed by great players, we can begin to follow in their footsteps.
Taking a Free Kick
I was hailed throughout my career as being a generational talent when it came to the dead ball. I attained this excellence the same way all great footballers do; through harder practice and a deeper understanding of the process. I reveal the secrets of how to strike a winning free kick alongside the other skills in my curriculum.
As all observers of football know, some players are just more able to score at a top level than their counterparts. Being this sort of striker myself I have worked hard to break down my methods, and those of other stars, into reliable lessons which help players build their scoring skills and their understanding of when to use them.
- Post Graduate in Business Development Management.
- Master in Ayurvedic Therapies.
- Certified Sport Massage therapist.
- Certified as Oncology skin care specialist.
With an international and holistic approach, Inma has worked and studied in Spain, Switzerland, Latin America, India, Miami and Australia. Throughout the last 29 years, her passion has been helping people improve their well-being.
“My mission is:
- contributing to improve people’s lives
- sharing my knowledge,
- continuing to grow as a person and
- keeping the balance between my personal and professional life.