Every single footballer has a dream of playing overseas. We watch our favourite players displaying their incredible skills, and we desperately want to emulate them. Your vision may take you to the MLS, Spanish First Division, or the English Premier League. To accomplish that goal, we must consider the realities of becoming a professional player. If not, they become unrealities or simply pipe dreams. All the best soccer coaches who have been developing players individually for many years as I did, will advise you to follow these steps below.
The right soccer development program must:
1. Find the right mentor that will accompany you along the journey. Indeed, the new technologies allow you to be coached by any expert worldwide.
2. Analyse and measure your current skills at the start of your soccer lessons.
3. Ensure your coach can break down the proper technique and show you how to perform those soccer drills step by step.
4. Join a personal development program that covers your specific needs.
5. The right program must be able to measure and monitor your progress.
6. During the sessions, the coach should assess your biomechanics when performing a skill, evaluate your body movement, what needs to be improved, and how to correct it to achieve better results. Indeed, a slight correction in your body posture could significantly impact your technique.
7. Make sure that you develop both sides of the body equally.
8. Only 1 on 1 soccer lessons with an expert will reverse-engineer your skills by changing your wrong patterns with the proper technique.
9. Create accountability so that you see your goals through.
10. Having a great mindset is the key to your success. By repeating the exercises tirelessly, they become automated and then used instinctively during matches.
Engaging in private soccer training gives you a clearer picture of how to play soccer and your best soccer position that maximises your ability to play within a team environment. Ultimately, it will give you the desired results, so you have a chance for your dreams to become a reality.
Read this one for your Kid’s Training Practice Soccer Training For Kids
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
*Instagram*: Con Boutsianis
My Website*: Footballfirst.com.au
*Twitter*: Con Boutsianis
*YouTube*: Football First Channel soccer